Project Civil Design Engineer
Salary : £42K (This Will Depend On How Many Years Of Experience)
This large sized multi-disciplined consultancy are on the lookout for a Project Civil Engineer to help with the technical delivery of designs and drawings for their drainage infrastructure civils team in Manchester.
They are an award winning, leading consultancy working within the built environment and are an employee-owned trust, so their employees have direct influence on how their company is run.
They have over 300 people strong across 14 offices in the UK with 7 people in the civils team in Manchester that comprise of a Principal, Senior and Civil Engineer, 2x Cad Technicians and 2x Graduate Civil Engineers.
Many Benefits included:
- flexible working arrangements.
- Family feel culture.
- Being part of an Employee-owned Trust.
- Award winning L&D team who champion personal and professional development.
- 25 days holidays + birthday holiday and option to purchase further holidays.
- Hybrid working policy.
- 7% company pension contribution.
- Health cash plan.
- Employee wellness program.
- Workplace nursery scheme.
- Enjoy technology benefit.
- Competitive salary and annual reviews.
- Life assurance and long-term illness protection.
- Enhanced maternity pay.
- Holidays at the company lodges.
- Cycle to work scheme, bike storage and onsite changing facilities.
- The companies awards, walking weekends and away days.
- There in an open plan space with large windows overlooking a canal (accessible by lift).
- Great public transport links and bike storage with showers and changing facilities onsite.
The Project Civil Engineer role:
- Production of schematic/concept designs and detailed design of drainage and highways, through the use of Civils 3D.
- Undertaking drainage and SuDS designs using Causeway Flow.
- Production of Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategy reports for planning.
- Liaising with other construction professionals in the development of designs and project management as required.
- Directing technicians and engineers in the production of designs and drawn information and undertaking quality reviews of the designs and drawn information prior to issue.
- Valid UK driving license so you can visit site.