Civil Design Engineer - Principal Civil engineer
Salary : £42, 000 - £55,000 – Depends On Experience as they are recruiting from mid engineer to Principal Engineer level.
A multi-disciplined engineering consultancy who are over 100 people strong across the board , are looking for an experienced civil engineer to join their civils infrastructure team of 13 in the company’s Sheffield office.
You will have the opportunity to work on diverse and exciting projects within large commercial and residential developments.
- You will be encouraged to work towards a professional qualification commensurate with your academic qualifications.
- Hybrid working.
- Pre-purchase feasibility studies and resolution of planning conditions including drainage feasibility and highways considerations.
- Produce flood risk assessments.
- Detailed drawings and calculations to technical approval for adoptable highways and drainage to Building Control, NHBC, S278, S38, S104, etc.
- Preparation of 3D ground models for volume calculations, cut and fill exercises, vertical road profiles, etc.
- Degree in an appropriate ‘built environment’ discipline and working towards membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers or similar learned society/professional body.
- Experience and use of AutoCAD/Autodesk Civil 3D (optional) , Micro drainage , Info drainage equivalents etc..
- Hydraulic modelling would be beneficial
- SUDS experience.