Water treatment engineer -£33k
Are you looking for an opportunity within a longstanding progressive company?
My client offers many benefits including training and development, competitive salaries, full technical support, life insurance, and a sickness and accident salary protection scheme.
Due to company expansion an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Water Treatment Engineer to work in a variety of commercial premises, mostly within the M25 area .
The company are a well-established and growing organisation within the HVAC industry. They have a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties.
There is full technical support and scheduling of works from their office base near Stansted.
- Hours: 8am – 5pm
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location of work: Central & Greater London within M25 area
- Head Office: Bishops Stortford
- Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7
- Overtime rate: Time and a half or double time plus standby allowance
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Sickness insurance scheme
- Life insurance
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Training and development
- Tech desk support
- Previous experience within building services
- Knowledge of driving in and around London
- Clean driving licence and proven track record
- Water treatment experience/qualifications
- Electrical experience
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Assisting all trades where two hands are required, the second being non-technical
- Undertake minor routine maintenance tasks such as emergency light functional testing.
- Monitoring of the pre-post chlorination of the cooling towers
- Cleaning of the cooling towers & tanks
- Cooling tower fill pack surveys, removals and replacements
- Basic temperature monitoring and recording
- Basic sampling
- TMV Fail Safe Checks and servicing
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- Minimum of 2 years Water Treatment experience
- TMV servicing experience is essential
- Offer is subject to satisfactory references and DBS check
- Full Driving Licence is essential due to the nature of the role
- You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
- A full UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check.
Salary: £30,000.00-£33,000.00 per year