Mobile Mechanical engineer – West London
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Up to £50,000 annum (Depending on experience)
- Van, Fuel Card
- Mobile phone
- OT 0 Paid at x1.5 Saturdays & x2 Sundays
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 40 hours site work
- Mechanical / HVAC Specialist Company based in Surrey.
- Their area of cover is West end of London, Surrey and surrounding areas.
- They get the majority of their work from large facilities companies and they cover predominantly Commercial Buildings & colleges.
- A Technical Minded Mechanical engineer is required due to expansion and continued growth of the company, they will be working within a number of plant rooms within commercial sites
- The main aim for this Mechanical Engineer will be to problem solve, repair and fault find to Mechanical plant including but not limited to pump, pressurisation units, expansion vessels , ventilation , HVAC and boilers ( if you are gas safe)
- The mechanical Engineer is required to have significant experience & confidence of reactive works within Plantrooms
- Fault find, problem solve and repair of a wide range of Mechanical plant with minimum direct supervision.
- Have electrical knowledge ( but does not need to be electrically qualified )
- to ensure work is being carried out to customer satisfaction
- be able to give accurate technical reports on work carried out, or further work necessary
- To correctly complete electronic work reports/time sheets to enable invoices to be submitted with minimum delay
- To ensure that the company’s technical and safety standards are maintained
- To perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- C&G / NVQ in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning or heating and Ventilation or Mechanical NVQ or Commercial gas
- Full UK driving licence
- Proven experience in similar type role (ideally minimum of 5-10 years)
- Mechanical Bias (with good mechanical & electrical competencies)
If you feel you would be well suited for the role, please send your up to date CV or contact Chloe to discuss.